Recently I gave Daimo entry music lessons, mainly lead him appreciate classical music, learn some simple and staff knowledge and contact some musical instruments. Daimo a total of 12 children in the class, the children of which only a white and a black child, others are China, Japan and India\'s children. Other classes such as reading, arithmetic is the same situation, Asian majority children.
I used to think was United States comparison selfish parents, does not come up time and money to accompany their children to class, they do not like our Asian parents on their children as \"upper center\". But now I found I think are wrong.
In addition to music and reading, I apply bringing damau football lesson. Soccer classes are different landscapes: whites accounted for the vast majority, and many of white girls play football. Football and music lesson of the course tuition is almost the same.
So the United States whose parents are not reluctant on the children to spend time, and we compared to Asian parents, they are more willing to send their children to play-oriented interest classes. United States parents feel like reading, mathematical school class enough, no children under learning class in the class you want to go to school. Compared to Asian parents for football is not very enthusiastic, fearing that children were injured, and find that it would be useless.
Compared to Asian parents\'s \"ambitious for one\'s children\", United States parents probably is a \"wangzi adult\"!
No comments:
Post a Comment