Search This Blog

9.3.11

And young children good friends

My class has a child, the name is \"Zhou Zheng\". He has a good move, usually more naughty, but he is very clever. Several boys like together with him. In the educational activities of this organization, I found a strange phenomenon, is the class is very unstable. After repeated observation, I understand that the problem lies here in the Zhou Zheng. Because he is our class of \"Chief of children\" several boys like to listen to him, imitate him everywhere. If today is Zhou Zheng like class, he will be listening intently, other children can seriously class; otherwise, if on Zhou Zheng did not like this class, little tricks, it had several other children will not be listening intently.
These things bother me. Children should develop good study habits on the one hand, because it is young children to obtain knowledge and skill, intelligence and academic success in the future development of the necessary conditions; on the other hand child care has the right to free choice of friends, free exchanges. As a teacher should not interfere in child care. After considerable thought, I came up with a good way is to deepen understanding of the Zhou Zheng, let him be my good friend and Assistant.
Today I organized common sense activities Zhou Zheng was found while digging out the shoes on and never lift a small chair, I don\'t have the front block, but went on to teach. After class, I sat down next to him, he gave me a glance continued digging out the shoes. I lamented: \"Ah! The little shoes are really beautiful, or red color it! \"He looked at his I\'m proud to say:\" it is my MOM to buy me. \"\" Do you know what I wear shoes? \"I asked. He said \"is used\". I asked, \"what do you know what shoes? \"He also said three or four not out. So I said \"sandals, shoes, leather sandals, rain boots, slippers, boots, shoes, embroidered shoes, sole sth\" he looked at me eyes wide, as if asking me \"How do you know so much? \"I said,\" these are my teacher told me, sometimes I see on the book. So our children are in class will be listening intently, because on the course you will learn a lot of knowledge, do you say? \"After he thought nodded. So I am pleased the watchs his head said, \"you really smart.\"
Since then, our relationship seemed closer to many. Outdoor activities at a time he will play with me, sometimes ask me many marveled at a strange problem. We often talk, the game became very good friends with. He had done in class straight straight, but also pay attention to the teacher carefully, seriously consider actively answering questions. If children get up to little tricks in class, he looked at the children eyes wide, and put his hand on the mouth \"called\" actions, let children listening intently. Whenever I from psychological proud to say that at this time saying \"he is my good friend and Assistant. ”
Through this matter, I deeply realize that as a teacher needs to have high wisdom, for different children with different methods to education because of their aptitude. And no matter what kind of child care, we have to respect their interests, to choose, right to respect for their personality and so each child can develop in the activity. We should do their best friends, happy let them loose in the spiritual environment of healthy growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment