Search This Blog

9.3.11

Child heart security scale

And parents talk about everyday matters, said many parents, children of their own courageous enough, many people banned games, they are trying to play. Fortunately, thanks to, are generally not what accidents, good luck sth \"are each: is it luck? Every one is lucky to do? \"I also often think, thinking, is not what\" magic weapon \"?


Today, I bring children outdoors, they chose \"big toy\", I stood in a few \"dangerous Siren\", beware of dangerous accidents. For a long time, \"climbing\" almost no one. Because here is very high, are generally a large class of children playing. About 10 minutes later, xinxin came running, she rapidly climbed, climbed three after you looked at the above, look at the following, and quickly climbed down, ran away to play the sth I pinched a sweat for her, I was afraid she would climb to go, here is dangerous because I did not remind the children to see children is how to select, how to choose. Later, Zhu Yan slowly come, I am much more worried about, because of her motor coordination ability is not very ideal sth Zhu Yan carefully, slowly climbing two of cells, look at the ground, as if she had been decided. Sure enough, she quickly climbed down, standing on the ground, and look at the top, leisurely to swing. I relieved sth


Soon, to a class of two \"mischief\"--He Qifan and Gu Tianning, saw the two of them over, I was curious and worried. Curious is to see if they would show, fear is there will be no security happen? Just when I was apprehensive, both of them started. Saw He Qifan goes goes two Xia, climbing to has climbing frame of fourth grid, hesitated has, quite has about, see has see above and see has see following, does not to has, also does not down, on hanging in middle, immediately Gu Tianning also up has, Shang has with He Qifan almost of height, stopped live has, two a hand tightly seize climbing frame, they both does not Shang also no fewer than, simply on \"hanging\" in Middle chat has, chat was can really happy sth sth


Originally, children also have a degree of security, isn\'t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment