My husband and I do not like cooking rather than hungry chest sticker on the back, nobody active powerhouse into the kitchen. I came back from work every day, door xiangkan, momowuyu, hungry do not want to talk about love.
In the kitchen, fan-shaped range hood, gas stove of tempered glass, marble table with smooth such as washing, kitchen range, is a super luxury lineup combinations, thought at first he thought the kitchen was my place, well too primitive. Just didn\'t expect, marries a oil bottles upside down is not supporting wife, not lazy, but fear of oil-stained hand, sauté Cook in the kitchen I fry the greasy instinctively offensive.
I had to change tactics, to turn the small restaurants around my house bombed, finally selecting a Sichuan small restaurant not far away from home, he likes to eat there, fish fragrant shredded pork with pickled vegetables. If at first like a hungry Tiger pouncing on its prey, they stretch a face in three days, said fish fragrant shredded pork like fish fragrant shredded wood.
Gradually, the husband will no longer be eager to go home after work, where there\'s a dinner to eat things occasionally, also called back to let me go. I am a person who eats no inspiration, until one day, found him a very long time and I had dinner, after work is no longer the swallow a nest like urgent, remember the old saying: think tied a man\'s heart, first tied his stomach, only to panic again. He came back, I began questioning is date with beauty gone? He said impatiently: is dating food went, and after you get married, have been in a State of semi-hunger, even dreams during the night and eat about, there are moods and beauty appointments?
I looked at him more and slim figure, look pale and malnourished appearance, a bit like escape from the refugee village in Africa, and conscience, decided a new leaf home thanks to the mother for the Division, to build up basic skills of cooking. While he was on a business trip, go to the market bought chickens, ducks and fish, fruits and plants, as the recipe again over walkthrough, range hood, unkempt appearance. When making a pepper dish with oyster sauce, Chili Cook, listen-only \"AIDS\" sound of fragrance with cupola and hot gas, immediately made me tileijiaoliu,
He is back, I do see a table of color tempting food, do not believe that to look at me---is our House to the River snail girl? He was very pleased with oneself to clamp a fish-and-drop in your mouth, close your eyes and enjoy, his mouth even, delicious, delicious. I clearly see that he has the slightest expression of pain when you close your eyes, busy ever since a fish in his mouth, for Pete\'s sake, sweet and sour fish sweet tooth.
Gradually, with fireworks in the family atmosphere. Husband also rushed back in time after work, carrying vegetables on the left hand, right hand carrying a soy sauce, busy in the kitchen, Cook a meal very unusual but delicious meals. Not necessarily is a feast of fat things, not necessarily is the abundant fish and meat rich food, moisture in the dense, shaking figure, I think it is the most romantic thing, because of the smell of fireworks, only a taste of home.
Fortunately, this will be the last.
No comments:
Post a Comment