Listening is speech activities of children\'s first master, good listening ability is a prerequisite for children\'s access to knowledge, it is useful for language development.
Small classes for new child care, to develop good listening habits need teachers spend a great deal of energy. Because child care is just adapting to kindergarten life at this time, repeated comparison of strong emotional. To do this, when I was in the Organization of children\'s activities are always interesting plot design image to attract young children, developing their listening habits. When language activities in organizations of the pull it up, I for good character design scene of the story, first to produce large radishes to stimulate children\'s interest, followed in their different capacities and different tones, different facial expressions and movements for interpretation. At this point, I find child care is deeply attracted by interesting performances of teacher, child care produces a willingness to continue to listen to wishes, activity both to achieve the expected goals of education, from early childhood good listening habits.
No comments:
Post a Comment