Search This Blog

9.3.11

Offsite love we want to continue?

Spring and sea were the envy of all couples. However, soon married, who\'s lettin \' go today, one in Hong Kong, a stay in Germany. Endless missing, their insistence for the cause, in the life of up to two years of separation, they refused to sacrifice for the other party. Spring is a woman, and reunification of unaccompanied to fight a hopeless cause she suffered pain, one day late at night, she went to the telephone call to the sea, with a hoarse voice asked: do we want to continue?


Graduated in the first two years, I will be working in an affiliated Institute of the University. At that time still very young, I love to play, love, has its own circle of friends, and often \"buddies\" clouds, reeds and other girls play together. Understanding spring is because one circle of friends. Clouds were dormitory and my bedroom is where friendship dormitory.


Spring is in the I had some good publicity, some crazy time. Spring from Henan,, when she first appears in front of me, is going to the postgraduate entrance examination, her goal is to where I am the famous Science University.


Spring is very busy, there is no time with us mad, so I started spring times, spring only impression is: spring is very beautiful. Six months later when spring appears in front of me again, with the joy of success, smoothly through the mentor\'s interview in the spring, became a graduate of the University.


Consider love spring finally have free time, she quietly told cloud: Shanghai, I was looking for a boyfriend, non-Shanghai boy never considered.


Spring began to frequently appears with the clouds in my circle of life. Spring and distinct from the cloud, Reed\'s character, cloud seems to never grow up, Reed seems to always preoccupied, spring is the same as her name, such as the March in the spring, warm and touching.


Spring and play cards with us, will not be like a cloud, who cheered loudly shout, joy called, unhappy effects of loud round on poor technology. Spring is always smiling at us, softly say, oops, an error is not a card yet?


Looking at colleagues all around in pairs, I began to worry for themselves, although too some nagging their parents, but also feel that they are the seriously find a girlfriend, bring back to them to look at it.


At this time, plan to Chongming Island to play with you, spring and I am glad to. In Chongming Dongtan wetland, we begin to capture small crabs next to the beach, bare feet, rolled up trouser, spring also proudly held up the game in the hands of those around to show off. Before you know it, spring, and I slowly fall behind the others.


Spring still hold hands like a child\'s game, but just when she proudly once again trying to show off to me, there have been \"unexpected\" that crabs don\'t hesitate to use two pliers to clamp the spring and white hand, spring couldn\'t help but cry.


I helped spring pulling crab spring grin looked painful, and couldn\'t help but laugh away. Spring after the bite, look went out in the road, cried out foot pain. Looking at her rare \"rogue\" phase, I back up she went step by step, come a long way before they joined with others. Cloud and others at us, making fun of said: they like pig back bride, also very suitable match.


Said the mistake, the listener. I looked at spring beautiful face, bait.


The decision to study abroad


After this, I often intentionally or unintentionally, with spring come together, yuechun dinner or something. Spring professional is very good, when I was exploring with the spring expertise, often unconsciously feel admiration and respect.


Unconsciously, I compared and cloud, reeds spring, spring is beautiful and known book, there is less considerate by others. In the spring in the spring wind, let me put on more clothes on the phone, said the cold weather, also are not cool season. Spring is when I design drawings, quietly stayed on the sidelines reading; without clouds and Reed-like, non-want me to put down the work to accompany them in the hands of talk, talk.


I finally got to spring and revealing the true state of one \' s mind. Spring said that he was from Henan, wonder if my parents could accept her. Spring added that she would have to go abroad with her boyfriend found the future, if you don\'t want to go abroad determination, even.


I patted his head, \"I don\'t care where you people, I love is life, we can go abroad to develop together. ”


I bring spring home, spring has deliberately to the supermarket to buy some tonic and health products. In my house, spring fighting over work, helping my mother picked vegetables or something, is very pleased with my parents on spring.


I\'m encouraged by spring, seriously reviewing their lessons and to Germany from the schools of the scholarship. In the day we got the visa and spring in campus Willow smiles very charming.


Live in two places


Spring and I will be going to Germany and Hong Kong, all my friends are surprised. Nobody thought we were going to different places. Many friends privately ask me: what is going on?


I can\'t change the decision of the spring, Spring said Hong Kong there is a the very desire and admiration of her mentor, also believe that there will be a very good development prospects. Eve respectively, spring with beautiful eyes looked at me in true open: \"you are going to Germany, also intends to be back? \"I said:\" I will be back. \"Spring said:\" I love you, we get married, I might be able to think of ways in the future to Germany, you can also find a way to come to Hong Kong, perhaps we will also return, are maybe the thing. If we work hard. ”


At a friend\'s farewell party, spring and I solemnly tell you: we have married card.


After marriage, I flew alone foreign country, was also doing all plans. Spring is such a good girl, I\'m not so sure in their days of struggle, spring will not change. I said to spring: maybe we

Will end up in part, at least now we are in love.

Germany is a city famous for building the world, I feel an unprecedented meeting here, my professional standards of architectural design has been greatly improved. But the other side, I also thought working in a restaurant, I was very tired, but happy. Because every week, I received a call from spring, both day and night.


Spring told me that she and a Hong Kong girl living in a dormitory, Spring said they have several of the boys she seems interesting, ask me not trust. Spring also stated that she likes to Hong Kong, to remain in Hong Kong.


I also told the spring, I like Germany, I feel like I have found my own place. I also want to stay in Germany developed.


I know spring and, like me, or in the struggle. In spring and concern for the I still like the original, the added clothing in the spring, the increase in the winter, body to note that working time to deal with. Sometimes I think she nag kuaixiang my mother.


Miss is sweet, is unfortunate. Sometimes I finish work at midnight, when you return to their lives in a small nest, watching the cold wall, I felt kind of say a bad. Also students in yiguotaxiang are some of my classmates confidante company, Chinese students party at a time, I can find, and a few friends into temporary lovers abroad.


I was struggling to keep their bottom line, because I still have a long spring in Hong Kong. I believe the spring just like me, are suffering alone and lonely, there is not speaking of psychological pressure.


You come from? I go to?


A year passed quickly, call from spring time from once a week to half a month starting, phone content gradually go to the \"you either come to Hong Kong, I think Hong Kong is very good\" or just ask Germany. I can\'t spring to Hong Kong\'s commitments, like the spring never promised me to Germany. I said, I went to Hong Kong to do what? My specialty seems to be in Germany easier to play. Spring said that Hong Kong is a lovely city, where she saw her rest under pursuit and ideals.


And after a year, I in Germany have found a company of engineers post spring is working for a trading company in Hong Kong. We talked about topic was left on the phone, you come here or am I the last argument.


Spring phones less and less, I often quietly in the evening \"clean\". Spring hearts is struggling, she called once said, \"you ask me, you say \' you \', I would have to. \"I said:\" you don\'t force yourself, I know you\'re a good strong people, if there is no appropriate to your location, you will be sorry. ”


The last time, spring two months is not a full phone, my notebook\'s bumper is on the cover of time. On the 60th day, I know that spring can\'t take it anymore. Spring is a woman, and I am a man, spring is still a feeling has always been very delicate woman, has never been around in her many admirers. I think I will not go to Hong Kong, if you really want to start over in the spring, nor is there any wrong.


At midnight on June 30 at 2 o\'clock, my phone rang again. Spring deep, hoarse voice coming from the phone: \"we want to continue?\" Next, is a cry. Spring their sobs as far as possible, this kind of oppressive sadness, let me hear the more unpleasant. I feel that their whole hearts sank, and the day I had prepared, but it is too early. Do not know how long time in the past, I sounded calm voice: \"do you think it over? I\'m with you. If you would like to divorce, I agree. What formalities do I need, do you let me know, to go to Hong Kong once it does not matter. ”


Spring has suddenly put aside this call. I don\'t know how the spring is over there is sadness, I only know this one night I couldn\'t sleep. The next afternoon, just when I limp in units of information, but accidentally received a call from a spring: \"I do not agree to a divorce, I don\'t want a divorce, how can you promise so straightforward to simply, you did on my feelings are not? \"The breath of spring is exciting.


I don\'t know what to say for a moment, stay for a long time, said the sentence: off, not on how are you? How hard your personal life? ”


Spring on the phone that head and cried. So far, we are still husband and wife. I sometimes feel very sorry for the spring, maybe I\'m just a selfish man, in order to spring, what cannot be waived? I\'m really afraid, afraid of if Hong Kong does not have a desirable job, last spring to feed, let spring and contempt, completely in the spring and losing position in the heart. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment