Search This Blog

9.3.11

100 are given your reasons

100 are given your reasons

1. because you didn\'t really have my heart, so I will not marry you.


2. because I do not like to be deceived, so I will not marry you.


3. because of good weather, more free breath, so I will not marry you.



4. not married you people still want me, so I will not marry you.


5. because you what housework are not, so I will not marry you.


6. because you\'re not too to hygiene, so I will not marry you.


7. because I can\'t cook, so I will not marry you.


8. late because I always get up late, so I will not marry you.


9. because I do not like walking after dinner, so I will not marry you.


10. because I prefer and your lover, so I will not marry you.


11. because I can\'t give you the happiness you want, so I will not marry you.


12. because I used to sleep, so I will not marry you.


13. because silver floor boss promised me to ring for necklace, so I will not marry you.


14. because I married you will regret, so I will not marry you.


15. because I was passing, not people, so I will not marry you.


16. because I always believe my other half is still there, so I will not marry you.


17. because the life you are likely to take someone else\'s hand again, so I will not marry you.


18. because you don\'t want me to regret, so I will not marry you.


19. because I am used to living alone, so I will not marry you.


20. because that love a person is not based on marriage, so I will not marry you.


21. because you will never love again after 50 years I, so I will not marry you.


22. love me because I already know you\'re not the most, so I will not marry you.


23. because you will marry me more bitter, so I will not marry you.


24. because leave me you live better, so I will not marry you.


25. leave me because you will have a brand new side, so I will not marry you.


26. Since the day I met you, and you want to make friends, so I will not marry you.


27. because we make friends more appropriate than husband and wife, so I will not marry you.


28. because when I decided to be friends with you, would not oblige you to marry him, so I will not marry you.


29. because I let you to forget all past pain, can bring you new injuries, so I will not marry you.


30. because it\'s just your fantasies, so I will not marry you.


31. because I worry about how to avoid you every day, so I will not marry you.


32. because you don\'t know my heart, so I will not marry you.


33. because of my sky dark all day, so I will not marry you.

No comments:

Post a Comment