Search This Blog

9.3.11

Children are quiet listening to good habits

Recently, I found the children in the class special impetuous, most external manifestations is not quiet \"listening\" of good habits. Regardless of when listening to a teacher or others tell, like compete to express their views. In this way, you cause the remaining companions not to catch, classroom discipline caused confusion. For this, I am very anxious. Thinking about that after I in class more focus on the children to \"listen to the\" cultivation of habits and activity design in a few a day \"programme\", to develop child quiet listening habits:

First, morning talk \"says news\"
  
While talking to every morning, I would have ten minutes for members to \"say news\". I arranged the children a task--to be completed every day at six o\'clock in the evening of Oriental TV station of the media search, select one the next day do you think the most interesting pieces of news to everyone. I told them, brought together from different places of the media in search of the most interesting news, so that we know of the world, wonders, we can learn a lot of knowledge. Children are very interested in, every day, they will carefully look at the programme, in order to prepare said news the next day.

In these short ten minutes, I constantly remind them to do a small audience of civilization, to respect the moderator, quiet listening to the news, and set a daily \"best news Award\", and so when judges for the small audience of civilization. A few weeks, I find the effect is very obvious, glorious flower on the bar a little bit more, the children, \"said\" rising of interest, \"listen\" and \"evaluation\" capability is also a good development.

Before the second, afternoon snack \"whisper\"

After sports activities every afternoon, I found the children\'s mood impetuous. In the activity to the point before this afternoon after a short period of five minutes, I designed a \"whisper\". This small detail not only excited mood after can adjust their activities, so that they can quiet dining, is also a small detail develop their listening habits.

Every day I call respectively to five children and teachers say whisper, and then performing sign language by a teacher or by the children themselves, with actions and mouth shapes to let everybody guess what he says is a. When in the performance of others, quiet silence in the classroom, the children are particularly serious, especially carefully, lest miss any word. Children all like the small link, they took it as a quiet game, in this game, every child have experience to share and listen to fun.

15 minutes a day, not only so that we learn the knowledge, also exercises the children\'s ability to speak and listen. In class, they cut in bad habits have improved a lot. I think that is also benefiting from these short 15 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment