In one case, a few friends together, I do not know who stirred up a topic, say a couple who live from hand to mouth distribution does not deserve own romantic love. I do not say romantic parent avoidance and sparse, not away from rich and poor, a couple who live from hand to mouth romantic way to own a couple who live from hand to mouth. Surprise poke a hornet\'s nest, immediately attracted a bunch of people under siege. A friend of mine to stand up some exciting strokes, said bellies are filled enough, which is in a romantic mood? Romance is the rich stuff, needed substance Foundation, only backed by silver, romantic goujin. A couple who live from hand to mouth, seems to be more important than the romance of a steamed bread. His breath said so much, still unfinished, it was added, romance is a sword, will become fragmented in the eyes of others and the topic of conversation.
That a discussion is very intense, I insist that differences of opinion against it.
Me turn over in one \' s mind, after all, that romance is a superfluous things, have a better, no matter, like a garment, took off not frozen, which also wears the vest and shirt, not naked, innocent. Of course, plain as day of water, if there is a romantic coat better, that\'s icing on the cake thing.
This shows that the romance is a product of the material. I appealed, and would like to refute, cut to ribbons I fear others. Era of substance, only allow romance to establish on the basis of substance, not seen romance was put on the label, the highest bid, romance was instrumental, means to become indispensable to rich man chasing woman put up a front.
But I\'m pedantic person, I believe that a couple who live from hand to mouth can also be romantic. Don\'t think that only the Red candle dinner in the restaurant, to foreign travel vacation is romantic, in the streets shared a baked sweet potato pair of lovers, sitting in the shade of the old man in the street in summer, occasionally fan the wind for the other party, sharing a cup of water, it is certainly a romantic, more real than built on the substance of romance, more simple, more attractive.
Have a girlfriend and her boyfriend on the expression of love in particular, they are salaried people without much money, but they take care love thrive. Girlfriend birthday boyfriend ingenuity gave her a box, it accumulated a lot of dollars \' worth of coins. The boy said every day I will put a coin into the box, each coin represents my love for you, I will always stick to the old. These coins is the savings of love, an accident can take out. Listen, who said no money could not be romantic? Do fallacy, such a love is not for flow of saliva?
In my humble opinion, even took off his cloak of the romantic, and that was romantic. I material requirements, but not exclusive material, if anyone is willing to give me a lot of money, I would kindly accept.
Romantic coats bought off substances, restore the true state of life, love, you want to give me a surprise, would you like to give me a romantic? Please also attach a copy of your heart, rather than the blatant stuffing of the material.
No comments:
Post a Comment