The kindergarten education outline points out: \"children listen and practice, development of language understanding. \"Early childhood listening to the humiliation of force strength, had an impact on early childhood learning and language with. Develop good listening habits since childhood, lay the Foundation for lifelong learning in young children\'s language to communicate.
A talking to, and child care, is the foundation of children listening habits
Children\'s thinking is intuitive, like most parroting what. I consciously children listening to people accustomed to. Quietly listening to attract young children, and child care when talking to possible language is vivid, the expressiveness. Spoke in a slow, so that they hear the correct pronunciation of each word, issued especially for young children to the tone or the inaccuracy of tone, when I speak mouth shapes slightly exaggerated, which not only young children can hear accurate pronunciation of students can see the mouth shapes of pronunciation, convenient for children to imitate. I take full advantage of time difference of child care to Park, talk with each child as much as possible. For example: \"what did you see last night cartoons? \"\" What to eat in the evening? \"\" Yesterday was happy? \"These children do not have to answer a full, can understand and can probably answer, let children consciously listen to others speak.
Second, good language environment is key to children are listening to is used to
Children like to hear the story, I\'ll let child care to see more pictures of colorful, illustrated story.
And a page to say that let children read and hear, I also let children hear popular fairy tales, nursery rhymes of tape, when dramatic voice, accompanied by beautiful music, bringing children to fantasy when the animal in the world, ancient palaces, they will completely forget yourself, again and the Earth to hear. Today\'s children see more, or favorite TV cartoon stories. I seize the opportunity and child care Exchange: \"what do you hear? ”
Some children read a part or the Assembly leakage, I child care report in time, it will not only can cultivate children\'s ability to listen to, but also to cultivate observation ability in young children. Because you want to hear more clearly, saying \' that, must see, must be carefully observed. For the children\'s record, tell stories, in a good language environment to achieve subtle effects.
Third, encouraging is the power of children good listening habits
Child care is sensitive to encourage. Teacher for child care to praise and recognition, is of good conduct self-sure
Momentum is the power of his wit full of self-confidence, timely, clever out praise, then, is an affirmation of good listening habits of young children, and make it persistent. Remember that once, when I literacy lessons of small goldfish, when I asked: \"what do you think about in the water\", my words with that of a child said: \"teacher, I know Sharks swim in the water. \"His voice is not falling, children were scrambling to say to me:\" small fish swimming in the water \",\" ducks swimming in the water \",\" turtle swimming in the water \"sth Children have a high one, I had to stop, they make the surface white. A few minutes later, they gradually stopped, I asked several children: \"do you hear what other kids say? \"\" They answered the teacher\'s questions? \"They said didn\'t catch, didn\'t answer the teacher\'s question. So, I seized the opportunity to speak when talking to listen, listen to clear what content, also praised listen tells of young children, through this lesson also illustrates the importance of children listening habits. Slowly, regardless of class, also is in daily contact, as long as the child can listen to each other\'s speech, understanding the content of others, interrupting other conversations, not eager to express their ideas, listening patiently, understand each other, I\'ll give a small red flower award to him, so that they in the habit of listening to the teacher encourages good habits.
From small children good listening habits, on children\'s learning and living in the future will be of great help benefit for life.
No comments:
Post a Comment