I was born when father Deng Dasong 40, mother Cai Hezhen 36 years old. Father character within, less talkative, belonging to willpower particularly tenacious, have a particular renjiner of the kind of person, work hard all my life. Mother\'s outgoing, very proud. My character combines features of both of them.
Father lives have a passion for table tennis, he is the team\'s main force in Henan province when she was young, took five provinces in the South in men\'s Singles Champion, team coach, after retiring in Henan province and was a men\'s team head coach.
From the beginning of my two year old, father often put me on his bike, took me to the workers \' Club to see them play. I grew up playing seriously, is a bad temper, not lose, lose urgency, pull the opponent down, not to and they play a game is not available. Because of this quick-temper, I was a child no less caught in fathers said. I lost the ball at a time, his father did not blame me, but he kept telling me, tell me where the transmission. I sit on the bike the back seat, he pushed the car along the way, constantly nagging. Sometimes into the door, before sitting at the dinner table, he said. It will be made at this time mother: \"have anything to eat after dinner. \"I lost the ball Jue mouth, MOM would make me:\" look you Jue mouth, can hang a oil Cruets. ”
I encountered many difficulties on the path of growth. Because the tall dwarf, provincial team I, the father said to me, I understand what he meant: others say you can\'t do it, you\'ll own breath, to redouble their hard line, so I\'ve very well behaved training special able to endure hardship. In 1983 I entered the table tennis team in Zhengzhou city, small players often go to the nearby playing Skate land, his father had not allowed me to, I injuries affect training. One day I not to curiosity, and a few small players secretly go roller skating-sliding, father to the hostel to find me, I\'m not there, found the Skate land. From small to big, I never saw that their father had made such a big temper. Lead me on my way back to the team, the more he says the more angry, kicked my butt kicked, hit me this is the good nature of father only once.
I national champion for the age of 13 years, elected to the national youth team for the second year. After Beijing, often heard from father, education I\'m training hard, early results. I took the World Championship, and he told me: be modest and prudent, start from scratch sth He was always so education I. 97 I lost the ball in a domestic match, I didn\'t pay too much attention. Too long after, his father saw I was referred to the game, very seriously, said: \"I\'m not satisfied with your game. \"I was very surprised, his daughters took a dozen world champions, father to a national competition is so important. Now I understand what my father has been using high standards I, no matter how much I took the Championship.
In his career, father to me and very helpful, and mothers concerned about me, love of life I. Left the House while I was 14 years old, my parents and is very. These busy years competition, training, and has little time for back to Zhengzhou, is to hurry home each time, total sleep feel ashamed in front of their parents. In October 96, I bought in Beijing after proper housing decoration, to which his father lived in Beijing for half a year, have the time to accompany them as much as. Father of poor health, I drive out his Health around, do a comprehensive medical examination for him.
Now I have to talk about on the marrying age of marriage, many of my friends are very concerned about what I will find a husband. I think, first of all he wanted to have my father\'s personality and temper, and then to a certain degree of cultural levels; in recent years, mainly to support my business going, because I now it is necessary to complete studies, Tsinghua University, but also training competition. But men must have their own business, I hope he can succeed in their areas of work in the future. I admire my parents marriage: calm, harmony, stability
No comments:
Post a Comment