Search This Blog

9.3.11

Father\'s love: how much father to baby love

Overtime, travel, socializing, and have a crush on personal taste, not realizing the importance of getting along with baby sth


In this increasingly competitive world, more and more men did not get along well with baby time. Because less and less chance of contact with the baby, they know nothing of that baby and baby met with father as strangers, not too much emotion. Father were lost at the same time perhaps very few people would have thought that because a parent loss of love, baby can experience how painful psychological process.


United States psychologists discovered through investigation, who did not receive enough parents love Baby affective disorder is very prominent, appear anxious, lonely, wayward, hyperactivity, rely on weak, low self-esteem, self-control, aggressive behavior, such as defect more widespread, and even the baby bad living habits of the adults have some relationship. Psychologists accordingly proposed a \"lack of father love syndrome\" that concept. Suffered from \"lack of father love syndrome\" adult baby appears nervous, mental illness or personality disorders, mental illness and crime at the rate of suicide rates are higher than other baby and adult baby may affect the right to deal with gender relations, resulting in an unhappy marriage life.


Desire for love, this is the most deep and compelling psychological needs of boy. He long for a robust and rich in humor, rugged but gentle, confidence and love, wisdom and humility of the man beside him, injecting real to him \"the man\". With boys need to be with his father, help him establish a sense of security and self-confidence of the surrounding world, learn how to do a man from the father. Girl you need to understand men through the father and learn tips for getting along with men.


In General, baby attachment object is its dependency, such as mother, Grandma and Grandma, and honour of the father is often not the case, so people often mistaken for baby attachment father, looking after the baby is mother\'s things, has nothing to do with his father. This error resulted in the concept of \"lack of father love syndrome\" is gradually increasing in children with, had to cause his father\'s attention. Educational baby just the mother\'s responsibility, is also a responsibility of the father. Busy is not a reason, and certainly not an excuse to escape. If you put your heart, no matter how busy I am, father can give baby love by some way, influence on the growth of the baby.


Travelling together in a unique manner and baby world


Mr Wang medical experts


Daughter 1 years due to pressure of business, approximately six months of my time abroad, and daughter get less and less time. Most of the time only by overseas on the phone with her daughter says a few words. Time is very busy at home, in addition to the scientific research work, also need to constantly flew around, participate in academic conferences, or go out to teach, when rare accompanied her daughter. Daughter is my father\'s past lovers, this experience I have. Because few and daughter together, so each to accompany his daughter play, I can see from her surprise. She changes so it is clear that each of her progress made me drunk and proud. I think that fathers need to give the baby the first is security. Sense of security of access to baby and does not depend on the time to get along with, and depends more on getting along with his quality.


Each time you return, as long as there is a bit of free time, I will push out all socializing wholeheartedly accompanied her daughter, together with her mad play. When in a foreign country or in the field, I always carry a camera and every one, I will look for opportunities to capture local customs, send an e-mail to his wife, and separate her daughter wrote a few words, even though she can\'t read. Daughter see my message at a time, will be very happy. Those messages, and then take home bunch of film into the best media to contact me with her daughter. Through these messages, I gave my daughter a sufficient sense of her daughter understand, no matter where his father, she is my favourite little baby, no matter where his father, no matter how long father needs away from home, I will go home, no left, no matter what. By email, and photos, daughter without having to follow my travels half the Earth, so I became a daughter hero. Daughter mentioned the father, is the pride of face, it makes me very happy.


Love fusion in a children\'s animation


Mr LEE IT elite


Son 3 years just like me playing (IT) people work is often of apology right and wrong, therefore, sons grow up to 3 years old, I almost have no time for him. Occasionally had a difficult weekend without overtime, I\'d bring my son to outdoor on the mad one, with sons fighting game, catches his son at a time, I stand him up, or will he carried on the shoulder, top head, let him fully experience differentiators of a man. Son liked this game, and very like was I caught and I kept all sorts of ways a toss pattern. Of course, my wife such acts were often severely scold, but I measured myself, that I will not hurt the baby.


In many cases, I do not have time with her son, although live in a room, but the son rarely has to see when I open your eyes. So I thought particularly interesting trick, that is, doing animation for my son. Because of their work to facilitate, I collected a lot of interesting pictures, I put these pictures together, and then accompanied some text, and then made into animation, represents male power son needs to experience some of the things in my animation, reflected. Unexpectedly, the tactic was to recover his son\'s favour. Sometimes, I was asleep, suddenly being son pulling woke up early: \"Dad, I like your animation! \"Every time this time, I was always sleepy and certainly very gratifying. I love the son, and then continue to lie down to sleep.


Don\'t let business obstacles to become a parent-child relationship


Mr civil servant


Son 3 years and 9 months due to pressure of business, my socializing a lot. These entertainment seriously affecting my relationship with his wife, but

Regardless of how the wife protests, I one \' s cricumstances or characters remain unchanged. Socializing for me is more of a psychological need. Son 3 years old that day, because socializing, I did not attend his birthday party, which made him very sad. At 12 o\'clock that night is the night, son still refuses to sleep, wait for me has been sitting on the sofa. A meeting, he would cry into my arms-bashing: \"Dad, are you not me and Mommy? \"That night scene deeply engraved in my mind, is as clear as the film so far. Since then, I make a determined effort to turn over a new leaf, unless you have to attend social engagements, I declined. Friends joke I to his son lived. In order to achieve a balance between the son and friends, I came up with a good way to compromise. It is often a family party, this party is to contact a feelings with friends, I am not ignoring his wife son. Makes me happy is that this party gave his son a lot of opportunities for exercise, let him become more lively, cheerful. Because socializing to the neglect of her son, it would not pay. What\'s more, said socializing how sometimes just an irresponsible excuse of a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment