Search This Blog

9.3.11

Kids bragging right

Why do children like themselves to show off it? This is because he feels that nobody in the world better than he did. For children aged 3, 4, this is the healthy state of mind.


4 year old little nephew of basketball for children to play with my son at home, when my nephew into little basketball basket, box, and then he shouted happily: \"look! I bid a how great! \"And then told me:\" I bid a particularly good, I know how to play, I would have learned. \"To show off his undisguised delight and pride, I\'m embarrassed. However, I found that most of the boys and girls have similar words and expressions, they are like a pair of \"I am the King of the world\" attitude. Once in the kindergarten class I had met and my son, she saw me with a Mickey Mouse story book in hand, proudly told me: \"I have two book Mickey Mouse, and Donald, as well as beauty and the beast! \"They even be exaggeration to say that:\" However the number of books to our family! \"\" My room is the most beautiful in the world! \"As for my son, he, too, is pleased to share with others his pride. See the neighbor of the Lele, he always likes to say: \"I am older than you, I have is in class two, you would still be in primary one classes. ”


Puff is not only a normal phenomenon, is the performance of the health state of mind.


In fact, you would be asked about 4 years old children could experience the feelings of others and appropriateness in speech, they do not know what kind of discourse will not hurt others also feel hurt others. Moreover, in real life, the parents is common practice, occasionally told his children he how great, how well parents grasp every opportunity in life to develop children\'s confidence. Let\'s take a look at, does do is train self-appreciation of generation do? They treat others in the future will be indifferent? Parents still need to teach the children know the virtue of modesty?


Children learn at home think, for about 4 years old child, self boasting is not only a normal phenomenon, is the performance of the health state of mind. A child growing up in a safe atmosphere full of love, he naturally always self-sure. Dang 3, and 4 aged of children wanted to caused others note, let others understanding he by made of achievements of when, he will without disguised to expression own of content, may he worth boasts of achievements in we seems is simple, just painting finished a site painting, or out playing of when row in has team of first a, can he is will very proud to told you: \"I painting was more interesting Ah\", or said \"those teacher are like I. \"Children will not have the idea\" I\'m good at this, but not good at that. \"He can only think \' I did very well. Until the primary, the children will only start on their abilities and weaknesses have a real understanding. However, if a child seems excessive self-concern, can also cause extreme.


If bragging is to express the happy, you share it with him, if bragging is to prove that he do better than others, you will lead him to learn to consider other people\'s feelings.


Children aged 3, 4 kindergartens, is living in a group environment, this environment given the opportunity to compare them and none of the children, they will express their confidence with a superior attitude, he likes to say \"I can run faster than you! \",\" I drink more than you. \"Usually, the children are not intentionally hurt the feelings of those children, they just don\'t know praise our strengths will make some of the other kids feeling bad. The child cannot recognize the age of 3, 4, people will have different feelings about the same thing.


If a child is always peer comparison, exaggerating these remarks to praise himself, so he must be the usual from parents there is not enough recognition and appreciation, he would reflect their value by way of bragging. Also a small number of cases is because children are praised too much, makes him feel constantly self exaggerated and appreciation to illustrate his is very good. If a child suddenly began to boast of his excessive, may also be because of the influence new peer pressure, the response of. Therefore, changes in the environment around needs to always pay attention to the children of parents, observe the practices of child is imitating other kids do, still laughing at people? Changhang is into the time of the children for their own more then? This requires parents and kindergarten teachers to communicate, to get more and more accurate information.


If your child is just on the expression of his accomplishments out a happy feeling, so you can share this happiness with him. However, if your child seems he happy mainly because he does things better than others, then we need you to teach him to learn to consider other people\'s feelings.


Life, parents how to rightly praise the children? What parents do to keep children in situations of extreme self-appreciation of it?


Expert recommends:


1, parents make a good example. By observing their parents and the children follow parents \' words and deeds, gradually forming its own behaviour, so parents need to reflect on their own after the success of the response does have a positive impact on children. In front of the children, parents need to control their own to belittle others, tout your own desire. Parents, the most important is how the feel good when the expression must not indulge in flattery himself hurt pride.


2, is appropriate to recognize the child. While other children are still in the feijiner work, and when your child has been completed, he was granted. However, to focus on appreciation for the efforts made by him, and not said to him: \"you bounce the ball more than others\", or \"small red flower that you got up to.\" Praised by the appropriate way, telling him: \"you are really very hard, so you\'ll soon learn. ”


3, teach your children to consider others

Feel. If you hear your child in boast himself when he said to his companion: \"you can\'t do, but I can,\" then, after his friend to leave, you should direct your child think about other people\'s feelings, telling him: \"you play playing so well, I\'m really happy for you. However, if I play better than you, I have to say to you I am stronger than you, you will be kind of feelings? \"Then, provide your child with a number of recommendations, such as when he next wants to show off when rod of football played, let him tell mother and father, as father and mother are very willing to hear this good news.

4 Finally, give your child understand giving praise and praise also feel good. Avoid injuries of children themselves to show off to others is the way of the church he saw the benefits of peer. Also is to play football, for example, you can do this to say: \"Yes, you\'re playing good ball does. But, you see, it\'s more fun to play is very good. Every ball he is seriously kick in, has been trying to kick the ball further and more accurate. Let us work together to tell him what progress he has. \"Child of 3, 4, does not say the words of appreciation to others on a voluntary basis, but parents that he was able to learn respect for others, consideration for the feelings of others. Therefore, parents need to help your child and let him see the good in people. For parents and children, this is a very important lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment