Who said happy families are like? Happiness there are all kinds of happiness, there are variety of sweet sweet. \"The penalty written love letter\" is a brilliant idea, the first time that both playful and intelligent, the wife of, Take That her husband knew very well, but willingly. Day by how, all in their own, some people can drink honey in boiled water, some people stood frozen tremble in the Sun, why? And people really don\'t like!
A chance meeting, Chen from Shaanxi to Hainan to reporters about her how to find the lost emotions and feel proud of \"love eternal\" secrets of the \"husband while not love expertise, but it is the master of writing love letters. ”
Then, the husband in the snowy plateau as soldiers, I was at the foot of Qinling mountain solitary lights Kult, separated from each other even though we are apart from annual meet each other across the milky way, only by a letter from afar to enjoy our yearning to be heard. A woman separated from her husband to live alone, unavoidable inconvenience, care for with great solicitude for the husband to me he\'s caring, considerate of the feelings into words, ten days and a half months to give me a surprise when reading her husband when the word love letter full of passion, love, I have a hold of the excitement, all worries and sorrows have vanished. Perhaps her husband be writing love letters game, is the practice at that time.
Although her husband leave the barracks until you come back to me stops me write love letters, but I still wrote to my husband in the past those passionate love letter full of preserved, even sometimes turn out to see, every time I have some zapped, because her husband was how considerate me Ah! Look at the front of my husband is totally changed man.
Since the husband jobs home, near distance between husband and wife, that had no the blending of heart and heart. Originally one of the world has suddenly become two people of the world, lifestyle was disrupted in the past that, and the husband was past those less warm and considerate of sweet words, I felt a little lost, seemed to become a landing of Phoenix.
My husband and when in a dispute over trifles for the family, not one I hit upon, let husband turn to write \"love letter\" of the former trade.
Remember one day, I let my husband and I go back to her mother \'s, her husband said he had something, have my own back, the two sides had a quarrel. This is the face for the first time after we got married, I was crying sadly, pique back, me out for a walk, her husband suddenly be thrown into confusion, my pre just to go out, his back foot and made haste to apologize to me. My husband gave me step, of course I only quit when you are ahead. That night, her husband came home from work, see I was gloomy face turns to him, he was frightened out of their wits. Eat after dinner, he himself in the living room watching TV, I sat alone at his desk be in a trance. After a while, perhaps is the voice he heard my cries in the back room, quick look, I was looking at those old love letter he wrote me in the past, read and sadly sniffles. He gently walked to comfort with I, I suppression not a-bashing into husband of arms in, is blamed to said: \"wanted to wanted to from Qian, you on I said was has more good, can you now sth sth\" husband then from I of tone heard out I reveals out of a taken deceived of feeling, does not by tension was he kept to to I is guarantee is swear, said he of heart forever belonging to I. Look at the way the husband take an oath, I was both amused and angry, they deliberately give him, saying: \"words alone are no proof, how can you prove that he did not deceive me? \"He was repeatedly said:\" who lie is a dog! \"I\" poof a tittering or tearing sound \"a can\'t help laughing. Smile through tears I suddenly to her husband out of the problem: \"you would prove that what is true, then you have to write me a letter! \"Perhaps her husband was to close early on when he snubbed, agreed. I also regardless of 3,721 turned to paper and pen in front of him, contentedly like a general victory went to the living room watching TV. I threw the husband of a person at the table at that moment, somewhat like the taste of teachers punish students write written self criticism.
Gave him the husband in order to complete our \"mission\", he begins to recall we used to love strangers benefits, that scene scenes of good times and a couple in love, and emerge in his mind, he saw his wife or a tender and lovely, radiant, and emotions such as flood, just a flourish of the pen and it \' s done writing his \"checking\". At that moment, I seem to have found that though that feeling, I\'m too excited to burst with joy, as is the voice recognition was a good student that \"it\'s good! \"The award gives him a sweet Kiss, husband greatly flattered feeling.
Since the penalty after a husband writes a love letter, whenever I do not quarrel with the husband or husband get me excited, no matter how he reason to me, I\'ll \"penalty\" he wrote me a letter would be the border. Over time, I have some specific time, like my birthday or the anniversary of those happy days, I have to please take a love letter to him, as he gave me the best gift.
Actually, husband also full heart know belly ming, know I \"penalty\" he to I wrote love letters, is not deliberately with he against, more not an Importunate to variable FA child tortured he, husband understand I just wanted to then listen to listen to a husband on wife of said, from husband inside,, he also slightest no bored or fear was I \"penalty\" wrote love letters, he even also some willing has. Because we are the couple found that through this special aftertaste of sweet memories, not only make the couple always recall the other lovely places, treasure of love of husband and wife to come by, but also let mutual understanding of mutual trust between husband and wife, know how to love each other, how to operate and to stimulate new emotions, thus creating a warm and sweet, fresh and happy family.
No comments:
Post a Comment