Friends and I tell this story. She was visiting scholar to the Nordic country, guest professor to the local home over the weekend. Professor came into the room to see 5 year old little girl, full head of blond, beautiful eyes like limpid Blue TAM Lake, stunning nature and man.
Accept the friends of China brought gifts, little girls like a girl \' s smile thanks, friend can\'t help admire said, you are so beautiful, was so very lovely! Professor did not say what, but the daughter is gone, her face serious: \"you hurt my daughter, you have to apologize to her. \"Friends surprised:\" good intentions I compliment her, hurting words from talk? \" Professor shook: \"you are the compliments her because of her beautiful and beautiful about it, not her credit, depending on me, and her father\'s genes, has no connection with her. But children are still very small, not resolved, you compliment it will make her think that she\'s on the ball. And she once thought of natural beautiful is something to be proud of the capital, would look down on plain or even ugly children, this causing misunderstandings to the child. \"In fact, you can admire her smile and polite, which is the result of her own efforts. Therefore, \"Professor shrugged,\" Please apologize to you for your compliment. \"\" Then? \"
I cannot help asking friends. \"Later, I am officially apologized to the professor\'s little daughter road, at the same time praised her for her smile and polite. \"The friend said,\" and from then on, every time I saw a beautiful child, I said to myself, hold back your praise for their looks, from the perspective of their growth, the thing to cool. Children are not available for appreciation of porcelain or a touch of feathers. Their souls like transparent SOAP is very soft, each undue praise will leave scratches. ”
No comments:
Post a Comment