Always says: \"love is love life in the kitchen. \"This is his attempt to order about an excuse for my cooking. How do I set a trap of falling into his? However, with the coming of small Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue, by force of circumstance, gradually, I began to truly \"love life\".
In terms of diet, Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue, is a very painful little thing. Almost every meal, I had to coax to feed him. For me specially crafted \"love life\" products, he shall name as \"not good\". Not only sympathetic but intensify their efforts, together with Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue, take my fun. As a failure of \"love life\", I only can I find excuses to console oneself explanation is: Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue, is a high grade of gourmets. Because \"love life\" shall not act, I was happy to push responsibility to the head. Whenever possible, cooking is his duty. When course is hiding no hiding, I still have to \"love life\", and had to find some other breakthrough, so my \"product\" to sell out as much as possible.
My marketing means is very poor, but also very effective. \"Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue, mother tell you a story, okay? ”
\"Good! \"That just 1 year old, Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue for my new bottle story is always filled with curiosity, listening to stories, he must throw it in the hands of toys, wants to wash the hands, groggy against over.
\"Yes, there is a small rabbit, it likes to play wild sth\" plot of the story naturally soon developed to the Bunny is hungry, and became very powerful, it can\'t walk, so it wants to get something to eat.
\"Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue, you rabbit eat something, OK? ”
\"Do not eat! \"At first, Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue has always been firmly rejected.
\"Bunny is hungry, I can\'t walk. ”
\"Now what? ”
\"Bunny is hungry, I can\'t walk. Do not eat, story is gone. ”
In order for the story continues, Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue, very good agreed to my request, obediently for the rabbits eat the rice. Gradually, Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue, understand the inevitable trend of development of the story, so every time when animals are hungry, no reminders, he would obediently for the smaller animals to eat rice. In this way, Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue, less than two years old, give the rabbit meal, then for the dog to eat, then eat for the Tiger, almost all on Earth and I can think of cute little animals eat times. Relying on these little animals, I easily Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue, fed to the age of two.
Two year old Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue, has read the book, his small head so full up. Whenever I attempt and then escorted him small animals to eat rice, he will refute the \"that is something that I was a child. \"He adhere to refuse to eat small animals. I had to sell his food so proud method also withdrew from the stage of history. Next, so who can enter the political arena?
The saying goes, God tempers the wind to the shorn lamb. I finally found a new breakthrough. Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue, on the dinosaur at that time for the bright lights, but wants him eating dinosaur apparently had some too old-fashioned. I have to play some new tricks.
\"Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue, could you please tell me about pterosaurs? \"I side with rice bowls, crept closer to him.
\"The better! \"Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue, eagerly watching me, started talking to me describing body height, weight and wingspan of pterosaurs width, number of habits, IQ sth
\"Pterodactyl health so long? \"I randomly pointing out, and take the spoon scoop a spoonful of rice, stuffed into his mouth.
\"Pterosaur width so do wide wingspan? \"A spoonful of rice and successfully to the mouth of Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue.
A long time, we are in \"eat\" dinosaurs, pterosaurs eat eating Diplodocus, Diplodocus eat eating Brachiosaurus, Brachiosaurus eat eating sth
Wait until all the dinosaurs have eaten again, I also dry up. Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue, knows these tricks I have again refused to comply. At that time, while the United States produced a documentary on aliens movie, heaven help us. I was made to his old tricks to make alien patrons to play. However, from existing small animals to Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue, the eating of the prehistoric dinosaurs has long been dismissive, \"don\'t lie to me for dinner. \"Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue, mercilessly expose the trick for me, will I block a Word back. It appears that he is not oil and salt into a?
\"MOM, aliens eat it? \"Although he refused to eat, but since he is interested in aliens, I should also be an opportunity.
\"Of course eat, you eat aliens food? \"I pretended to mysteriously attached, he said the root of the ear.
\"There is no. \"Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue, confused and looked at me, waiting for my context.
\"You lamb here, Oh! ”
I slipped into the kitchen, meals Sheng secretly into small paper cups, and shout and wrangle walked out, continued I confuse speech: \"this is a duck from gamma constellation x galaxy planet of genetically modified food, do you like to try? ”
\"Well, the alien\'s food is so delicious. MOM, is it looks like the duck duckling planet? ”
\"Small duck on the planet do aliens look like ducklings, too? ”
\"What is genetically modified food? ”
Consecutive days, Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue, is talking about aliens. His childish fantasy talk almost made me laugh was not waist up. God knows those aliens living environment zayang! God knows those aliens long what would it look like! But I\'m still in my heart thanks to those who do not yet know where aliens, because of them, I can \"trick\", Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue, a few full meal.
People taste really strange! Because of the alien foods, Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue appetite has inexplicably long up.
Since then, I often visit a book
Magazine called the UFO search, only to give Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue, provides some new information about the aliens. Because every day there is new information, Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue, eating the aliens eat for a long time. See Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue, youziyouwei to eat those meals of his usual dismissive, I really had some smug. I just did a spell the sorcerer?As I was chuckling when Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue, I head on pouring a pot of cold water.
\"MOM, I don\'t want to eat the alien food, we had better eat food of the people on Earth! \"This little guy, he is tired of eating the aliens eat, want to change. Oh my!
\"Well, we had better eat food of the people on Earth. \"So, we resurrect traditional Chinese chopsticks to serve our meals.
\"MOM, this Bowl sheng not aliens \' food? \"Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue, confused and looked at me, his eyes have a lot of dissatisfaction, also greatly reduce the appetite.
Gee, why do I always give myself digging a trap?
One day I decided to abandon. Although many strange things in this world, but Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue impossible life grew up eating them. Well, the little rascal you, since you refuse to eat, I\'ll make you hungry.
It was a weekend, we in the wild crazy morning, to be honest, I\'m hungry. When they got home, we made a casual meal. That day, we deliberately did not give Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue To serve in a dish. Without his bowl on the table, small spoons. Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue, big open eyes, looked at me with surprise. I will first turn elsewhere, pretended not to see.
\"MOM, my meals? \"The little guy was finally not able to get through.
\"You don\'t like to eat, right? Today you can not eat, can not eat every day in the future. ”
\"No, MOM, I want to eat! \"Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue, raised a small head, very pleased to increase tone,\" to eat \"three words highlighted.
\"Not you cooking today. \"I give a categorical answer.
\"Dad, I want to eat! \"Kid then transfer the front.
\"Do you really want to eat it? What should we do? \"Pretend to be a helpless face, frowned\" meditation \"for a while:\" or well, MOM and dad the meal a little for you, right? ”
Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue, joyfully yourself to eat a big bowl of rice, although were land Lords and desktop-to many, but most than usual appetite after all. Since then, I have changed to persuade Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue, eating strategy: feeding no longer chasing him, ran outside after him rather than mad. After the mad running for some time, Lung Sum Avenue, Lung Sum Avenue, miraculously the food habits of the people on Earth. I finally have a chance in front of Mr trumpet: my \"love life\" products sell better!
No comments:
Post a Comment