Baby to one and a half years can train the baby counting ability. Mathematics is a pure abstract subjects, like contacts, geography can go to nature in the field of Zoology, only themselves to rely on children learning maths thinking ability, studying mathematics, cannot help to leave teaching aids. Now math toys on the market a lot, but varies greatly, mostly flashy, Sinorama editorial Department interviewed several special MOM, look at what they had in mind the best math tools are, quite unexpectedly came to the conclusion, listen to you and MOM said:
Six of the most useful mathematical teaching aids
Poker Amoy Amoy mother, aged 32, editor, son (two and a half)
We is accidentally found Poker of role, usually weekend or holiday, sometimes I with Mr on will with relatives friends playing several Deputy licensing, a began is unconscious of hold with son see, later found, son on poker of interest greatly over on other toys of interest, so I with he father gradually conscious of let he contact 1-5 of Poker, no thought kid no how long on awareness has 1-5 of digital, also can distinguish plum, and Tsim, and red,, and on such of game tired. Consider to son only two aged more, we no increased difficulty, just let he in 1-5 Zhijian than size, until he can full engaged understand 1-5 of size and the plus subtraction, we prepared to range expanded to 1-10, by on poker of awareness, I with he father real experience to, from game in the learning and the found interest points learning, than we sticks + spoof of effect good Shang thousands of times times, and it of price is too cheap has, as long as several block money.
Dice Lele mother, aged 29, civil servant, daughter (three years)
Can think of dice game is because it\'s more fun it is important to I in the supermarket to buy her a pair of flying chess, because she has a small class of the children, think of but five dollars, so there is brisk to pay to leave. A home Lele on can\'t wait of pendulum good chess to with I Xia, in doubled no surprised no insurance of chess war in the, I found Lele on threw dice has exception of hobby, but on opponent anti-to became second, and because she also cannot suddenly see dice Shang of points, inevitable each threw each number, so second days I with Lele said, Lele, we first does not playing flight chess, mother first with you playing than size \'s. Lele hesitated looked at me, I roll a 4, write it on paper, and then pass the dice to Lele, Lele throws a 5, I 5 Lele wrote on paper, then told the Lele 5:4 old, so this is it\'s more fun to win. First set Lele will not know what 4:5 is small concept, but heard that won the enthusiasm was not long before it\'s more fun to know 1-6 the number, and the size of the, now I\'m going to buy a dice, used together with it\'s more fun to play with the addition two dice games.
Literacy card Yangyang mother, aged 28, company officers, daughter (two years)
Literacy card is home early bought of, price why has several Yuan of, a dozen Yuan of, dozens of Yuan of, I select a mid-range of, selected in daughter sleeping Qian to she see several Zhang, and in second days questions, I found if is Zeng Yangyang\'s China painting interested in of pictures, second days she always remember, if does not interested in, tomorrow of answer on often to I gas was hanging into mother duck throat. However our literacy cards is not limited to literacy, I took it to when the currency is used. I often tell my daughter to play a game, is his daughter to a wide variety of books, literacy card number on the label, such as the \"300 Tang poems\", I wrote a big \"3\", placed above the book, and then selling books with me, daughter customers, \"3\" means three cards. First experiment, I just finished the game rules and of patience to tell his daughter, this book is three cards, and daughter do not blink the eyes took out a piece of card to my mother, enough. I do! After my n train, the later, she finally found to be \"the boss\" fun (you can customize the card number), so the daughter also from the start of illiteracy, development can now count from 1 to 50, and know within 5 addition and subtraction of clever baby.
Computer software small-ping Ma, 28 years old, financial officers, daughter (second half)
First contact is a teacher friend of our daughter, she said that the buy price but five or six dollars, the content is on a small hero through various mathematical difficulties rescued Princess story. Content although is fell conventional, but screen making also is good, and also has prompted, I daughter can said is a see on was attract live has, inside of mathematics difficulties has difficult has should be, simple of just number number on can know answers, sad of will after calculation only line, on this software clearly xingquangran, every day eat finished rice on to playing this game, pour to has I relative more of time. But the biggest problem with this is, how to properly protect the baby\'s eyes. After all, only the eyes are the Windows of the soul.
Laptop guardian mother, aged 29, lawyer, son (three years)
Learning machine, also known as early childhood education, as its name suggests was developed by toys for early education, prices are usually of more than $ 100, $ 400 or less. Now early teaching machines with a variety of features, for example, can learn the alphabet, phonetic, study and memory, counting, addition and subtraction, and so on, and when a child is answer the question correctly, there will be a \"you are great\" sound to meet the young son of vanity, some laptop screen admires is writhing figure. Our family card contact the machine now has a problem, but son is learning on the subject, the accuracy rate of 100%. With one hint, when children are too small not to leave her alone playing machine, we are children of one and a half years time out to play him, made him really answering machine questions, only to buy one.
Cartoon Tian Tian Ma, 27, a full-time wife, son (one and a half years old)
Now for the selection of baby by watching cartoons mastered mathematics to much, like GoGo English teaching software, Disney\'s own animation, there are domestic
Pictures of blue cat, United Kingdom, such as the antenna of the baby, for early child development has indeed played an important role, but the animation is not interactive, needs children have more sensitive response or repeated viewing, a deeper impression, so I bought for my son cartoon VCD home view, and control the time, a better understanding of the eyes of a child protection. I now find, son of improving the capacity of large language, mathematics has a number of fuzzy concept, these are based on the cartoon Oh.Failed mathematics teaching aids
Above list is condensed with mothers all the money, and energy, because these toys are not mother bought the only toys, toy shelves by children has MOM and Dad\'s failure to buy back some useless toys or teaching toy, for example:
Amoy Amoy mother: to do arithmetic operations beads. When bought smaller Amoy at Amoy Gardens, also likes to fiddle with three minutes of one by one, larger, this toy has been on the shelf have never been with a Stright eye look.
Lele mother: fishing machine. Do not know the others kids like it or not, anyway, it\'s more fun to not have number he suspended a total of how many fish (because he is almost impatient hanging fish), just likes to drive switch, hear this noise.
The baby mother recommended
Any number can be used to actually what makes children interested in mathematics. For example: load tray, such as beans and buttons, baby and mother caught in it and how many are there who; or when eating watermelon and see who the seed; or when helping MOM stripping soybean, while stripping while a few grains of soybean in different shapes of pods and so on. In fact, mathematics on the side to see MOM and dad will take full advantage.
No comments:
Post a Comment