Search This Blog

9.3.11

Zhu Shimao: I almost spoilt son

One day in 1992, my son Yang Yang comes alive. I swear to be a good father, the ability to do my best to give him happiness, let him grow up happily.


I may be crazy son, so as long as he wants, I will try to meet.



I am one of the most memorable, was neighbor children bought a small car battery, driving about, particularly listless. Envy is not my son Yang Yang, follow others cars running behind to catch up with there crying. I see the mind quite uncomfortable, just bought a car for my son. Look at satisfaction of Yang Yang, and my heart was so comfortable.


Child was a child of poor health, his wife asked me, with his swim time not too long, but children like water by nature, not willing to go on a, don\'t hesitate to swim for an hour, but were not able to play at a time. Sometimes children are sick, I will regret not. But the next time my son and I forgot. With son how many coins are playing video games is also a good buy, but I always secretly giving him over.


I don\'t know why, Yang Yang was born and frail, a sweeping changes to catch, a cold and asthma, and breath shortness, small face was ghastly pale, particularly scary. Xiao Yang Yang fall ill at a time, I personally hold him to hang at the hospital emergency room, as each check has to be followed, even trust a wife. Child isn\'t better I step does not leave, sometimes with a few days do not sleep a wink.


To give Yang Yang to be cured, I have traveled the country\'s largest hospital, visiting the Western doctors. In those years, home is always floating taste of traditional Chinese medicine. Because every time I tasted the son for the drug, so my son and I were bitter torment of traditional Chinese medicine are suffering. When it is called \"child King\" when the old traditional Chinese medicine on Yang Yang also helpless, I finally accepted the recommendations of the friends: to let the children grow up healthily, let him leave dotes on his environment, get him off the aura of celebrity father, let him not want to have any.


In order to do that, me into really cruel---sent his son to the United States to read.


Yang Yang was 9 years old, I gave him to wife, she made a special trip to the United States by peidu, I remain in the country take care of advertising companies.


Xiao Yang Yang to the United States to name himself after Franca. In yiguotaxiang, he became one of the most common immigrant children. Maybe California sunshine and mild climate played a role, flanka soon recovered, and more robust, is not only the master swimming, also started to learn karate. Flanka piano is also very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment