Search This Blog

9.3.11

Antenatal instruction, early education, indispensable

Baby born on reaction to music and his own name, just 8 months is particularly fond of reading sth This is early antenatal instruction and teach the credit.
\"Antenatal instruction\" is the earliest education, antenatal instruction but only is not enough, because \"antenatal instruction\" is the \"early childhood\" prelude, the Foundation, \"early childhood\" is \"antenatal instruction\" continuation and development of, only combination, will lay a solid foundation for personnel training. I\'m pregnant four months took part in the city organized by the women\'s Federation and the \' common good first part of the child parent-school \"antenatal instruction class\" labour front and participated in the \"early childhood parent-child talks.\"


How I antenatal instruction of?


Memories when I\'m pregnant antenatal instruction for almost every instrument at a fixed time to the baby in the belly of music; the father of the child are also actively involved in every day for taking the time to talk with microphone and hasn\'t seen kids, affectionately called his infant name: \"ultra, father speak to you about ... Good not good today ... \". Sometimes children abdominal tread when kicked in, as long as his father comforted and say \"baby well behaved, not ... Mother has been very tough, you have to understand ... \"children will slow down the action, be quiet. Result when the child was born after, that is, reaction to the antenatal instruction of music: as long as the mother-and-drop antenatal instruction in music, he excitedly leg kick at random, waving hands \"dance\", and early on \"ultra\" the name had responded.


Early taught him \"say\"


From the moment of his birth, as long as he was awake, I stop and speak to him for a moment: \"ultra-, mother to the clothes you wear, small hands out\" and \"ultra-, it\'s a beautiful day today, you see, Sun\'s father-in-law has also come to see you ...\". As long as I speak, she looks at my face, like I see a picture of a mouth, little by little she would issue a \"构词成分。 构词成分。 Ah Ah\" sound, seemed to understand. Usually I also note that according to the characteristics of the baby, \"said, see,\" combined training. When when I found him interested in light, open the switch while pointing at a light repeatedly tell you \"lamp light light, light\". This continued for some time, when he was 4 months, of light in a known location, as long as saying \"lamp light light\", he will be looked up using the eye direction of signal lights, also with a small hand to grab switch, seemed to understand. Secondly, I would like to take when children wake up feeling good filled, colorful books and look at the picture with him: \"baby look, this is \' Oh Crow \' call of the cock, cockerel what ... Eating bugs ... \". Child 8 months now, as long as discovered read the book, they flutter with excitement in the past, small mouth is \"bubble and Squeak\" blah-blah-blah, these seemingly simple actions, during which contains the outcome of the early childhood education.

No comments:

Post a Comment