Been hailed as the \"uncrowned king of Physiology\" Pavlov in summing up their roads passing by in his later years, often with a grateful heart recalled his parents for his culture and education. He said: \"I always appreciate my father and mother, who taught me a simple life so that I may have been higher education. ”
Pavlov\'s success, is starting a broken shelf. Pavlov\'s father was a poor clergyman. But he likes non-religious theological content of books and periodicals, of which there are various works of science, also a Democrat revolutionary publications, for which Pavlov\'s father was the local Muslim clerics were accused of \"free thinkers\". Hobby set an example to the children of the father. Contact father broken shelf became a Pavlovian society and the natural starting point for knowledge. Pavlov\'s father often requires reading Pavlov, and each book read it twice, to be able to ask questions after reading, thinking the answer. At the age of 44, Pavlov at home next to the broken shelf in the widely read books of many of the Russian progress, greatly increased his knowledge, eyes open, thinking also has undergone great changes, he began to doubt the religious theology and believed in natural science and the spirit of democracy.
Pavlov at the age of 15 in the old shelves turned to the United Kingdom a work of physiologist Louis of the physiology of daily life, the popular writings attract the juvenile Pavlov, inspired his great interest in Physiology. Since then, Pavlov and Physiology have forged indissoluble bond, he had the pamphlet collection like a Tibetan baby life.
Pavlov\'s success, the most important thing is due to father\'s open. When learning Physiology when Pavlov intends to give up theology, father and son not contrary to one\'s own mind and reprimands him. Instead, father of his interests in high regard and the new selection.
\"You graduated in the Church school and then transfer it! \"The father said. \"I can\'t waste time, Dad, I have a lot of things need to know. \"Pavlov whispered answer with certainty. \"What do you need to know? ”
\"I want to know, what\'s the structure of the human body. \"\" Do you want to be a doctor, isn\'t it? ”
\"Is not. \"Pavlovian shook his head.
\"Why do you want to know the structure of the human body? ”
\"In order to help people. In order to enable mankind to become more healthy, intelligent and happy. \"Pavlov warmly answered.
\"You have the guts, your idea is courageous. Can you achieve your vision, please? \"Father asked with concern. \"I have already made up his mind, Dad, I\'ll effort. ”
Father understand his son, is considered, immediately stood up and loudly said: \"well, I wish you every success! A poor priest family developed the scientific Giants! In addition to attach importance to culture and education, even more important is respect for the child\'s interest, because \"love is the best teacher\".
No comments:
Post a Comment