When one picks up a piece of waste paper is prepared when away, easy volume, aims to better throw waste paper. What would you see reflected? As an adult, can say that no one will notice that such a simple action, because the adult\'s consciousness, this has been fixed as it\'s just a throw things action, up to think that it is easier to throw out that waste paper. However, for a three or four children, the fully into his understanding of things, learning and knowledge of small lessons. In my class is such a thing has happened.
When children eat breakfast, teacher at the time of sorting your things children, not a piece of paper, very casual volume up, ready to throw when a child named Xin, I am glad that ran up to the teacher said: \"the Sun, you see, you made a circle! \"I have not reflected, he asked her:\" like it there? \"She picked up that I have been rolled up piece of paper, placed on the left eye, said:\" look, I saw you, this is round. \"I am happy to immediately praise her, perhaps I am encouraged, actions may be Xin, let the child has an interest in the class, you sentence me, through their own actions, expressed his understanding of language. Some hand made a \"OK\" placed on the eye, tell you: \"this is round. \"Some said:\" eyes in of eye is round of \"some means with own clothes of round of pattern said:\" I also has round of, see, also has red of round, yellow of round line \"\" I this also has a red of sth sth \"\" I home also has five a sth sth \"then I apart from surprised, is joy, entire process I has been as a listen who, although only just of a few minutes clock, but I determine children were has to to round understanding has, meanwhile in number number aspects, awareness color Shang, also has little of progress, this and children sat in stool Shang, and teacher took with a round told children\" this is round \", and asked\" children this is what color \",\" has several does? \"Compared to believe not to mention the children would choose the former, in effect, it is also more practical significance.
No comments:
Post a Comment