Search This Blog

9.3.11

Love, patience, fade magic weapon admission anxiety in young children

More generous, the liberal environment after entering kindergarten, partners in the face of a strange, strange 35 new admission of children less than a month of time almost all adapt to life in the kindergarten, children cry less this year, which only the teacher makes it clear, how much did we pay.


I have read articles about child care for admission into anxiety: Behavioral Sciences believes that children younger, body function development is not yet perfect, especially the brain development of the nervous system is not perfect, to adapt their cognitive ability of the surrounding environment, capacities are rather poor. And kindergarten and family are two completely different environments, children have adapted to the family and a set of regular teachers and kindergarten, children tend to show a loss. Children, loved ones be closely associated with their parents in family life, established attachment emotion, once left, children will lack of emotional attachment and anxiety arising from the security.


For this we use emotional love and patience and child care establishment attachment, to let children have goodwill and trust on the teacher.


As has a called Guo Tianyi of children, he of attachment behavior special serious, I on often took took he of small head, Kiss he of small face, pull pull he of small hand, hold hold he, and he said Shang several sentence whisper, soon he and I established has attachment behavior, morning mother sent children Shi, as long as I in, he on will is reluctant of and mother goodbye. Mother to meet him one day, he found his mother and the teacher was greeted, far better, he dragged his mother back to the classroom: \"greet the teacher didn\'t leave rude. \"He had relatives as a teacher, his mother said: for admission into the next day, he asked the teacher? I played with love Guo Tianyi admission of anxiety.


There is also a child named Zhang chun, he can talk on and on, admission all day on the first day, crying inside the mouth chatter: \"Granny hold holding, and Grandma, find Grandma, Grandma. \"Why not coax. We know the child crying and that is annoying, but we are a preschool teacher, I patiently tell him again and again went to Grandma to buy food, will come to meet you, I am the grandmother look for me. Guo Tianyi said: you don\'t like a grandma like mother, Guo Tianyi heart I am a mother. The next day, Zhang Chun mouth chatter: \"Grandma, you\'re Grandma, Grandma will pick you up. \"Although also incoherent chatter, but she is not crying, I had to trust, my hair, the zip on my clothes, my neck on the jade, mother to meet him, I ask who am I? He said I am a grandmother, and let me hold him and kissed me, he has now completely adapt to life in the kindergarten.


For special children to special care, but also can not ignore the other children, other children with a smile and encouragement at any time, to observe each child\'s interest, things of interest to their respective environmental conversion.

No comments:

Post a Comment