Wealth is Chinese \"well-off\" important indicators, \"Forbes rich 2002 mainland China\" fertility story from the perspective of a new plunge of Regal life, demonstrate their colorful tutor. This issue, we would continue to introduce some \"rich in mainland China\" tells the story fertility, believe vivid case, advanced concepts can help every reader to amend such as vision, perseverance, and grasp the opportunity, wealth in life quality, family child heart implantation of a particle at the same time powerful seeds of wealth.
Liu Yonghang: encouraging good children
In my initial, young son. Determined the nature of the work between a child and I cannot \"zero distance\". I would like to, simply let children start \"semi-independent\" of life. I am a cruel, will foster son to a friend. Children see I often complained about. Cruel? Maybe. Children eager to stay with parents, nature is, but I am going to engage in business, how could children every day \"close contact\" Ah!
However, the child is the most closest and I.
Each time, as long as we both father and son get together, I took him to the bookstore. Buy what kind of books? He bought good story book. Children were very happy, so I a a story told to him. I used the story of Marie Curie to tell children the truth of life: human intellectual achievement, to a large extent dependent on the character of noble, but man of noble character is best developed when young and out of. I said, \"my child, do you want to be smart people? If you want to, you must have good behavior. You are the father\'s love, Dad proud of you such a child! Efforts! \"
While I get along with children for long, I watch every drop of at every point of the child, son was just a good thing, even if one thing is very, very small, as long as reflecting his \"good\" side, I used the \"magnifying glass\" to praise him.
Son in high school, I feel he will be able to cope with the outside world alone, I can give him full independence, so he went to the United States.
In the United States, he often communicate with me, we talked on the phone up to his side of story. For example, he said that bad people do bad things must be done, the good thing will have the good of this more meaningful than discussions make much money. Many Flach point son, he is pure and transparent, good integrity, evidently, a strong sense of, a national pride. Children\'s mentality is very healthy.
A Japan students discriminate against China, on many public occasions to belittle China and China to pieces. My son is unbearable, the Japan students called to the classroom next to an empty room, stare at him: \"what are you speaking? You look down on China, insulting Chinese people! I warn you, don\'t you nonsense! I will stand for you! \"Hear my son let him, the Japan student obediently admit.
My wife says: anything on his bold, but I said: \"he did not do wrong, a person should have a national pride, with me, I will do so. \"
Children in the process of growing up, my business has been in a period of growth, I don\'t want children from an early age like LeBron, special care by others. I hope the child growth processes of natural, simple, without outside interference.
Children from small to large, has been like an ordinary child, and not subject to special treatment, I seldom give him a special feeling. Children know the hard work of parents, understand the importance of doing good, this is my greatest comfort.
The end of December 1995, our family in the United States, a shop to buy things, Reynolds. Store clerk to tell us when we package items, there is a large store in the vicinity, and tell us walking route.
She wanted the business to other people to do? Obviously not.
Son said: \"we\'ll see if back pay. \"After we found that big store, only to find that big shop is next to our hotel, shops in this shop are all good in there.
Should go back? If we return to the shop to pay money to go the long way around. But son decided to go back to buy a package of things in the shop, he said that although no pay, but shop assistant had packed the waiting for us. We smile at each other husband and wife: my child, Director of you thinking of others, is right!
So we decided to return to shop.
Syracuse Reynolds Street cold and windy, snow flying, we only wear thin sweater, felt at the rustle tremble, but felt very at ease. When shopping, we simply did not expect to stay out so long.
&nb
sp; I said: \"if we\'re back to the hotel directly at this time, would not eat cold air will not endure cold. Why shop back then? \"Son said: \"I feel we are doing is not a personal matter. United States shop assistant so sincere, to show us a better store, go back if we do not buy that bag, conscience is quite upset. I don\'t want to let the United States shop assistant for our Chinese left a bad impression. \"
Doing good work son has become a habit.
I now come to Shanghai, children from the United States came back, we were in Shanghai. I think that children be children of the future, but I encouraged him to become useful people of the community.
(Narrator tips: Liu Yonghang, Sichuan xinjin people, \"Forbes rich 2002 mainland China\" ranked eighth in major industry for animal feed, assets of about US $ 1 billion. )
Wu Liang: don\'t give children pocket money
I have four sons and a daughter. Boss graduated from China University, Shenzhen University in the second, third now of Aeronautics and Astronautics, the old four study at Beijing University, going to United Kingdom study, youngest son reading first in Ningbo.
Talking of youngest son, there is still a story!
This summer, the youngest son schools prepare students \' summer camps. Schools to parents on a \"Bill\": the United Kingdom, $ 29,000, New Zealand, 22,000 yuan, Beijing, $ 10,000. Son looked at, \"the Bill\" a throw into the bag, not ignored.
The next day, the teacher feedback but don\'t see my son. \"What are your parents disagree or you are not interested at all? \"The teacher was puzzled.
Son said, \"teacher, I want to go to the United Kingdom, and want to join the students also participate in summer camp, but was too expensive, I\'m sorry, had better later. \"
The teacher asked: \"your parents \' money, will not let you go? You didn\'t tell your father? \"Son nods.
I know after my son said, \"boy, you\'ve been dying to go to the United Kingdom, or go to the bar. To see the world abroad, pay more friends, is still very good, although the price is a little expensive, but I hope you cherish this chance. \"
Son to the United Kingdom zhiqian, we gave him 1000 as pocket money. 20 days later, the son went home, he gave us 515 pounds. Son spent 20 days in a foreign country only 485 pounds, of which, 400 pounds to buy gifts, count down, these days he spends only 85 pounds!
To be honest, I\'m not going to design children\'s future, but has been strict with children, such as trying not to give children pocket money or less, so that they develop thrifty habits since childhood. If you want to provide home for money, must be justified, said no reason not to get the money. Slowly, the children developed a habit of planning. Desire to spend my children and then the next generation is not very large, it makes me very pleased. Deposit thick soil particles, and their parents \' deeds, the living environment will affect the future of children.
Many parents of young children early investment. I oppose. Now, everyone\'s life better, to let children learn to paint, learning piano, if only hobby, of course, understandable. However, if the direction of future development such as children, there is a problem. Parents according to their own wishes to the future development of the children, this is not scientific. Children become ideas end up in the \"talent\", parents tend to be very disappointed. Many only child not filial piety to parents when they grow up, parents are to blame. Because children do not have their own space, their development is framed by parents, prone to psychology.
My children\'s future only for reverie: son to my career, the other four children does not matter, the civil service exam. Of course, I will not force children to do, I will respect the choice of their own. If they decide to venture capital, I will fully support them, companies can provide children with a solid entrepreneurial conditions. Eldest son not interested in traditional industries, interested only in high-tech. I do not have to insist they must and I have similar tastes and interests. Children and I are two generations, there is a generation gap between each other, quite normal. Now, my family with me, my wife, son, and so three people engaged in businesses. As long as the child not be harmful to the community you can let go, do not have to too death, too tight tube.
I told the children to do good for society, and \"better a person in the world I, I will never live in the world\". I do not allow the children to contamination \"privileges\" concept.
&nbs
p; Youngest son was 6 years, learned the driver of the phone told me and the Director of the Office for him. Don\'t look at his small age, developed a bad habit. To this end, I was worried, in 1996 and sending their children to the Hangzhou foreign language school.It was against my practice, I. In fact, do this at least three benefits: first, to keep children away from home, away from effeminate:, wayward; second, exercise ability of his, let him learn to stand in the communal life; three is to make a group of friends, and lay the foundations for his future personal development.
Somebody appreciates me, call me \"psyco\", but I thought it was \"rainy day\".
I\'d like to say to parents in the world: do not deliberately go to children\'s creativity, to create greater space for development of children, let them go to development, develop their creativity.
No comments:
Post a Comment