Use the words of a famous \"difficult to find a good job, find a good husband is more difficult, to find a good nanny difficult\", there are people literally can\'t find a good nanny than United States presidential election, believed a nanny in the family mothers share.
TV series of the Professor Tien 28 nurse, are played best of nanny\'s \"variety\" and looking for nannies, sweet and sour
Bitter. Unfortunately after the maternity leave I joined the nanny a family found, when MOM and dad have something urgent to go back to before the Spring Festival, every nurse shortage. Under the introduction to seven acquaintances of bend turn eight, finally has a Sichuan aunt promised in our time arrived, start a nanny in the family the sweets and bitters of life.
First, disappointing nanny
When nanny hard journey to my home, to my great disappointment, and acquaintances describe difference of 108,000. About 40, people didn\'t much higher but has a solid build, bucket-like waist, Zhu bajie-like stomach, who also seems to be covered with soil. I is the reluctance of 100, on this critical moment, having been sold but came home a few head coincided with the flesh of swine, all the way they must not be allowed back.
I identify the few spend rummaging through her mother\'s old clothes, let her into the bathroom wash all over from head to foot, the next day, took her to hospital for blood tests physical examination. Like our salaried family home is not an old man, even if the intermediary is not assured of pedicled with nanny root could not be found, I\'ll root causes others a bit. After weigh again, I was brave to remain with her.
Second, work with one\'s mind tired of training
She had no ID card, nor write, we do not know what she called, and can\'t even Mandarin said, full of home of words was not fully understand, so the hard conditions and disappoint me back a few steps, but there is no other way. Knew only her family name Yang, but later I called her and her husband Dr sister.
My young sister after the requirement for some work and began her training with children, of course, is not with her methods she used bottle feed are not. From water heaters, rice cookers, microwave ovens and some basic usage of electric, to flush milk, breastfeeding, regulating feed rice, steamed eggs, fruit juice, and even some details of the baby, and MOP the floor, furniture such as hands-on teaching. With the teaching her time to tell the truth I have done, but she just has bad memory, almost every program that repeatedly taught several times, but he kept muttering \"long-winded\". I ran out of patience and tolerance for all, also has tailored a schedule for kids, a few to drink milk, several eating baby food, drink juice, when to sleep, when I do outdoor activities, even drinking time was set, she simply do so on the line. More than a month after verifying that she can basically take the child, I was back to work.
Third, the days of fear
I was at work in Cao Ying han, typical of distraction. All day staring at his watch, thinking of children at home do not have at this time, sleep yet. Home making numerous phone calls a day, inquire the truth at any time. Once I called home phone has been no answer anxious I blow the Office telephone, a telephone call to the security unit in the community, resulting in security to doorbell at home nobody answered, was my heart beating fast n times the head is full of some nanny to steal or some of the reports of child trafficking. Hurriedly called husband ride motorcycles flying to return home, resulting in a false alarm, Dr who is breastfeeding the baby. Original phone is broken, husband hit several times with a mobile phone is not ringing, battery runs out or ring of the doorbell. A scared to death of deficiency I how many cells, this false alarm and the scene can be a lot, but my body cells divide faster.
Trial of four, wits
People have a habit of lazy, let alone is a nurse. We at home Shi pour quite diligent of, basically can by chapter operation, bottle tableware every day disinfection once, each available with boiling water then disinfection; children sleeping Shi to hanging nets; clothes to and adults clothes separate wash, and only with SOAP cannot with washing powder, and wash clean Hou to with compliant agent had once; Cook porridge Shi to placed some ingredients; cannot let children see TV sth sth. Dangmianyitao, a set of problems that can be said to be a nanny on the back, in order to enable the child to be better taken care of, I started a contest and nanny wits. Dang I found children of a new clothes was adults clothes dye black Hou I on pulled out has washing machine of pipes; Dang I ahead of home see nanny are with children see TV Shi I received up has TV antenna and shake controlled device; Dang I see pacifier off ground Shi nanny pick up up in who wipe a wipe use as-is Hou, I on requirements she in every day morning I out front Cook once bottle; Dang night children as hungry Wolf if Rob table Shang of meals Shi I on requirements nanny every day will children eat of porridge left is to I see, one can try try taste, secondly supervision she is Cook to children eat has sth sth Although this is not my airy character, but in order to address the child is really love of food and clothing have to Ah.
Five, make painstaking efforts of early childhood education
Early education childcare are now popular, expect a large does not know the nanny that is impossible, to let your child eat well. Crucial moment will have to rely on my mother \'s, I got all of his spare time, one to time out first rushed out of the Office, came home with the shortest possible time, after facelift to accompany the children to play the game, learning to talk. In accordance with the instructions on the parenting book to play the game, training big, fine motor, capacity, and so on are not missed. For my parental blind but through painstaking effort, the parenting books I turn in my family to pieces. In addition to is to work with children, even the husband into transparent people. Really not hard, and comfort is the daughter of the above development indicators. And daughter did not and nanny on the evil deeds but said the standard of Putonghua, can listen to three languages (Chinese, Cantonese and Sichuan language), this may be I has racked its brains to tell the story of the credit for it.
Six, respecting the nanny is the love child of another performance
Nanny is a profession also need to be respected, that\'s for sure, and baby eating Lazarus is pinched in the hands of her, if she gets mad with revenge to destroy your life, know this interest on the nanny as their own people, nanny to the children as their own people. First of all from dresses to care, now and then I let the unit most fat aunt bought clothes also helped me get a few back to her, even over her wardrobe can find her clothes to her, anyway, she lived in the United States has not. Dinner Shi I first with children let she eat finished Hou I then eat, eat fruit Shi, she together eat, even cut good has watermelon she to to bath I also is, she out together eat, refrigerator in preparation good of beverage, and milk, and ice cream let she at any time eat, to she so fat of body bone at any time cooling, a a bit headache cold immediate to she buy drug, returned to distribution Shang vitamin tablets and the muscle Glycoside, to improve body immunity. Also frequently took her out for dinner, go shopping or something, so she had a good feeling. Although in addition to paying her wages to take a lot of money, but is she can pay all of the children, this value than anything.
I altogether, a nurse of the year, and there is no change, the nanny has been regarded as a good understanding of industry, but one of the sweets and bitters are endless, not finished.
Full of grievances, a bitter tear, author nerd who solutions?
No comments:
Post a Comment